If you had to name your kid after an American state, which would you choose:
Virginia, Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Montana, Dakota
How about if you had to name your kid after a city?:
I don't know
Do you often laugh at your own jokes (even if no one else does)?:
Name a TV series you enjoy:
How often do you listen to music?:
Do you often diagnose yourself with things after reading symptoms online?:
What do you use to dry your clothes? (Tumble dryer, radiator, etc):
If left alone for a few days, could you fend for yourself?:
If someone was whispering at the other end of the room, could you hear it?:
Are you one of those people who never forget a face?:
i either remember the face or the name..never both
If you knew you would never get caught, would you kill someone? Who?:
Do you ever play the built-in games on your computer? Which ones?:
Are you dating the last person who called you?:
Do you prefer flat shoes or ones with a heel / platform?:
i like them all, just depends on my mood
What was the last spontaneous thing you did?:
Are you more likely to have a messy room with clean drawers or the opposite:
How loud can you whistle?:
haha not loud i barely can whistle
Does anything on your body hurt or itch right now?:
Are you an optimist?:
When was the last time you spoke to someone who you couldn't understand?:
today at the dunkins drive thru
If you were a superhero, what would your "supername" be? xD:
aha super woman
When was the last time you built a sandcastle?:
last time i went to the beach
The last competition you entered: Did you win?:
no i like never win competitions haha
Have you ever been on TV or in a newspaper?:
No but ive been on the radio !
When was the last time you had a rash? What caused it?:
I don't remember
What was the last thing you said that somebody laughed at?:
Are you good at buying gifts for people?:
Are there are stickers on your computer?:
Do / did you doodle on your books at school?:
What kind of humour do you appreciate most?:
Have you ever rode a mechanical bull?:
If you had to appear on a game show, which one would you choose?:
Do you remember lyrics to songs easily? How about movies quotes?:
Are you good at keeping your phone fully charged?:
What would be your dream career?:
i dont knoww
When was the last time you threw up?:
Have you ever been to a festival?:
Are you currently tired?:
What time did you get up this morning?:
Anything you're currently excited for?:
Can you make yourself go cross-eyed?:
I know the capitals of all the states/provinces.
My favourite band is from this country.
I've had to deal with lots of stereotypes about the people in my country.
Sometimes I live up to those stereotypes.
My ancestors have been in this country for as long as I know.
I plan to move out of here eventually.
This country is on a continent that starts with an A.
I was born here.
The drinking age is below 20 years old.
I can recite all the past Presidents/Prime Ministers in order.
Your Favourite Band
They are an American band.
I listen to at least one of their songs every day.
They're in their 20's or 30's.
They've been around for at least five years.
I've seen them in concert.
There are four members.
My favourite song by them isn't one of their singles.
The lead singer plays guitar on stage.
I own at least two t-shirts of this band.
They're pretty mainstream.
I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.
It goes past my shoulder.
I'm picky about what kind of shampoo I use.
I brush my hair before I go to bed.
It seems to fall out a lot.
I've dyed it at least three times in my life.
I got this hairstyle idea from a magazine.
I usually wear it down.
I don't go to a hairdresser to get it cut.
There are a lot of annoying problems with my hair.
It's not a very big room, but at least it's mine.
It's located on the second floor of the house.
I share a room with somebody.
There are photos of my friends somewhere.
I spend a lot of time in my room.
You can usually hear some kind of music coming from inside.
I have words written or painted over the walls.
A glass of some kind of beverage is in there right now.
I have a desk in my room.
Your Survival Skills
I know how to properly handle a heavily bleeding wound by myself, without calling the hospital.
I know how to take care of a child, alone for over five hours.
I know how to cook over a fire.
I know how to change a car tire.
I know CPR.
I know how to live without technology.
I know how to be completely independent.
I know how to make change for a dollar in at least three different ways.
I know how to swim.
I know how to stay calm and motivated.
Your Daily Routine
I go to school.
I spend at least fifteen minutes in the washroom every morning.
I always hang out with my friends, or at least some of them.
I have a job.
I don't mind if my daily routine gets mixed up.
I usually go to bed at about the same time every night.
I only eat breakfast sometimes.
I speak to my mom everyday.
I have to listen to music to fully wake up.
I usually check my accounts when I wake up in the morning.
Your Favourite Movies
My list of favourite movies changes all the time.
It wouldn't be easy for people to guess my taste in movies by my appearance.
I decide which movies are my favourite based on how many times I can watch the movie without getting tired of it.
Most of my favourite movies are somewhat recent releases (21st century releases).
I enjoy black and white films.
I prefer to watch movies than watch TV.
I have a poster in my room of one of my favourite movies.
Name a song by..
Paramore: crush... i think?
Miley Cyrus: The Climb
Toby Keith: Should Have Been a Cowboy
Britney Spears: Lucky
Keith Urban: I Want to Love Someobdy
Beyonce: Naughty Girl
A Day to Remember:
Boston: Peace of Mind
Flyleaf: So Sick
The Click Five: Just The Girl
Brad Paisley: I'm Gonna Miss Her
Boys Like Girls:
Taylor Swift: Picture to Burn
Kelly Clarkson: Because if You
Reba: I'd Rather Ride Around with You
Lifehouse: First Time
Nickelback: This is how you remind me
Sugarcult: Pretty Girl...i think
Vanessa Hudgens: Baby come back
Muse: Supermassive Black Hole
Our Lady Peace:
Sugarland: Mississippi Girl
3 Doors Down: Kryptonite
Five For Fighting: 100 years
Lady Antebellum: American Honey
Colbie Calliat: Realize
Cute Is What We Aim For: Curse of Curves
Alicia Keys: Fallin
Train: Meet Virginia
No Doubt: Just a Girl
Journey: Wheel in the Sky
All-American Rejects: Last Sng
Modest Mouse: Float on
Forever the Sickest Kids:
Garth Brooks: Aint Goin Down Till the Sun Comes up
Hit the Lights:
All Time Low:
I Am X-Ray:
Matchbox 20: Bright Lights
Jason Aldean: Shes Country
Faith Hill: Breathe
Nelly: Hot In Herre
Miranda Lambert: Kerosene
Tim McGraw: Where the Green Grass Grows
New Years Day:
1. I woke up in the afternoon today.
2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.
3. My trash can is full.
4. I love snow globes, but I'd never buy one.
5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.
6. I'm single, but I don't want to be.
7. My hair is layered. You can barely tell.
8. I hate the term "best friend," but I use it anyway.
9. I get along with my mom more than my dad.
10. I like making beaded bracelets.
11. I've never run for class president/treasurer, etc.
12. Most of my friends are white.
13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.
14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.
15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.
16. I'm very shy until you get to know me.
17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.
18. Most people probably don't understand me.
19. I have a very random sense of humor.
20. I do not consider myself attractive.
21. I feel that I'm more mature than most people my age.
22. ...But not all the time.
23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.
24. I'd rather be cold than hot.
25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.
26. I'm probably online too much for my own good.
27. I am trying to lose weight and it's not working out very well.
28. I own a LOT of chapstick. A LOT.
29. I love to buy paper... but I barely use it.
30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.
31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.
32. I've used binoculars the wrong way before.
33. I'm thirsty, but I can't be bothered to go get something.
34. My best friend is that of the opposite sex.
35. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.
36. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.
37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.
38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.
39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.
40. It's sunny out today.
41. I don't have a car.
42. I'm very picky with food.
43. I have a hard time with directions.
44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive, I think.
45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
46. I don't have that many DVDs yet.
48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.
49. I have a lot in common with my best friend(s).
50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.
51. I like someone who is at least four years older than me.
52. I've started a fire/explosion in the microwave before.
53. I'm worried that one of my pets will die soon.
54. I have cut myself before and sometimes still want to.
55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.
56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I'm not.
57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.
58. And breathe loudly.
59. And click their pens like crazy.
60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly 'cause I have no life.
61. I'd rather have a popsicle than popcorn.
62. I'd rather do laundry than the dishes.
63. Someday, I will go to England.
64. I'd rather be in a dark room than a bright one.
65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.
66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.
67. I was made fun of in middle school. That has scarred me.
68. I've never eaten sushi and never will.
69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.
70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.
71. MySpace is annoying, but I'm pretty much addicted to it.
72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!11
73. When I talk to my crush, I basically stop breathing.
74. People have told me that I'm sexy before.
75. I never believe it when they do.
76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can't finish it.
77. I love to read, but I can't do it for a long time.
78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.
79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.
80. I love to play badminton, but I don't play often.
81. I have never been on a sports team before.
82. I'm in at least one advanced placement class.
83. I'm in the class of 2009. (was)
84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.
85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.
86. I space out a lot, but that's 'cause I think too much.
87. I've made a shelf in a store collapse before.
88. I'm a big crybaby, and I know it.
89. I wouldn't mind having a ferret for a pet.
90. I love to watch home videos.
91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.
92. I'd rather brush my teeth normal than use an electric toothbrush.
93. Dippin' Dots are good,
but not worth the money.
94. I feel like I'm more confident than I used to be.
95. My friends come to me for advice often.
96. I've had over five significant others in my lifetime.
97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.
98. Last year's math class was completely useless.
99. I hate the fact that I'm growing up. I don't want to.
100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them.
1. Who's the main character in the book you're reading (or the last book you read)?
2. What hair color does your history teacher have?
3. Did you see and/or talk to anyone today that you haven't seen/talked to in a while? Who?
4. What song are you currently listening to, or what song did you listen to last?
5. What class do you usually write notes to your friends in?
I don't write notes in class
6. If you got married to your current love interest and took their last name, what would your full name be?
Well, id keep my full name right now but have my current last name be apart of my middle name soo.. Rachel Allen Williams Rothweiler
7. What did you get your mom for mother's day?
Mother's day didn't pass yet
8. Last thing you ordered when you went out to eat?
3 cheese chicken penne with jalepenos
9. What's your favorite flavor of italian ice?
10. What's the funkiest pair of pants you own?
11. Which of your cousins is closest to you in age?
12. Are your best friend's parents married?
13. What color is your roof?
14. Pick a random picture that's on your wall and describe what it is.
haha a photocopy of my me and frinds faces
15. How often do you use the school computers?
16. What song reminds you of an ex?
unfoolish, dont think twice its alright, and heavens in newyork
17. Do you think it's ridiculous when anyone who hasn't been in a relationship for 2 or more years talks about marriage with their partner?
a little yes
18. What's your favorite band's biggest hit?
i dont have one favorite
19. Did you ever order one of those CDs off the television (like the "GREATEST ROCK HITS" or whatever ones)?
20. What method of hair removal do you use?
I shave, but if i do bikini i get it waxed
21. When's the last time you wore a headband?
22. Who's your favorite character from your favorite show?
23. Do your parents like your music?
24. If you're home alone and an unknown caller asks if your parents are home, what do you say?
theyre not available
25. Do have a window in your shower?
26. In the winter, do you put down the storm window and move the screen up or just leave the screen where it is?
just leave it where it is
27. Has this year gone by incredibly fast, or did it just drag on really slowly?
28. Do you know anyone who annoyingly brags about themselves 24/7?
29. Do you ever jokingly call your friends "sexy", "baby", etc.?
30. What hangout spots are within walking distance of your school?
mcdonalds, the shell station
31. Isn't it weird how some people do their hair all nice and have a cute outfit on, even though the weather is terrible and is probably going to ruin all their hard work anyway?
32. Does it bother you when people are constantly away on AIM so you don't know if they're really there or not?
33. If you were raped, would/do you still consider yourself a virgin?
34. Is your period light, heavy, or somewhere in the middle?
its pretty light
35. Do you think skinny jeans look bad on big people (and I'm not just saying chubby people, I mean FAT FAT people)?
36. Are you an Atheist, or do you know any Atheists?
I don't consider myself an Athiest
37. How big of a role does religion play in your life?
not a huge role
38. What's your best friend's screenname?
it says her full name so i wont post it
39. Would you rather date someone who was super conceited or someone who had a very low self-esteem? Why?
40. How many kids do you want in the future?
atleast 2, at most 5
41. Which sounds more attractive to you, brown eyes or green eyes?
i like both
42. Have you ever dated anyone with green eyes?
43. What's the best thing about being in high school, in your opinion?:
figuring out who you want to be
44. Do you like snow, or is it just a hassle to you?
I like it, but i get sick of it and i becomes a hassle
45. Have you ever had pizza with pineapples on it? How was it?
yes and delicious
46. Would you ever get an abortion?
As much as i hate to admit it and as much as i would hate myself for it...yes.
47. If your parents got divorced, remarried other people, and started new families, would you be jealous?
48. When you got your ears pierced for the first time, where do you go to get them done?
49. Have you ever believed that the moon was made out of cheese?
50. Do you own a disco ball?
51. What's your favorite flavor of Swedish Fish?
the original kind..ha i didnt even know they had different flavors
52. Do you remember the song "Around the World (lalalala)" by ATC?
53. Have you ever played Neopets? If so, what's your account name?
hahaha yes...so many
54. When it's big garbage in your town, do you go through other people's stuff?
55. Isn't it annoying when a minor character from a show gets their own show?
56. Did you ever have one of those bike license plates that said your name on it?
57. What do you think about the decor of your boyfriend's room?
dont have a boyfriend
58. Do you think Simple Plan and Blink 182 sound similar?
haha uhh yaaa
59. What's your favorite song by the Spice Girls?
hmm favorite? idk
60. Do you miss the 90's?
1. had a threesome.
2. Been drunk.
3. Touched a real gun.
4. Did drugs.
5. Wrote on a bathroom stall.
6. Took "naughty" pictures of myself.
7. Had sex.
8. Got into a fist fight.
9. Used Twitter.
10. Listened to Lady Gaga.
11. Been in a car accident.
12. Gotten suspended.
13. Gotten expelled.
14. Got a computer virus.
15. Had a hand-written diary.
16. Been allergic to something.
17. Had a dog.
18. Had a cat.
19. Been pregnant.
20. Had a pregnancy scare.
21. Had unprotected sex.
22. Camped out.
23. Swam in the ocean.
24. Wore a bikini.
25. Meet someone online in person.
26. Made a survey.
27. Used ICQ.
28. Failed a class for the year.
29. Repeated a grade.
30. Went to summer school.
31. Got the high honor roll.
32. Got the regular honor roll (A's and B's).
33. Learned to speak another language fluently.
34. Read an entire book.
35. Recorded my own music.
36. Had an xBox.
37. Listened to Rammstein.
38. Wore fishnets.
39. Bought skinny jeans.
40. Been in love.
41. Hated someone.
42. Been cheated on.
43. Cheated on someone.
44. Had a significant other.
45. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex.
46. Practiced Christianity.
47. Worn makeup.
48. Had a cavity.
49. Had surgery.
50. Had my license.
51. Been to college.
52. Graduated high school.
53. Attempted suicide.
54. Worn colored contacts.
56. Broke someone's heart.
57. Had my heart broken.
58. Cried for an hour straight.
59. Lost something very valuable.
60. Had sex in a car.
61. Got separated from my parents as a kid.
62. Broke a bone.
63. Gotten stung by a bee.
64. Eaten something bad/expired.
65. Threw up from being so drunk.
66. Had to put a pet to sleep.
67. Participated in a swinger's party.
68. Owned an iPod.
69. Ownded an iPhone.
70. Fell for a best friend.
71. Stole a friend's significant other.
72. Got a computer virus.
73. Went away from home for more than a week.
74. Moved out.
75. Ran away.
76. Teased my brother/sister.
77. Gotten into a fist fight.
78. Been to the hospital.
79. Had food poisoning.
80. Had a job.
81. Been fired.
82. Lied to a friend.
83. Lied to a family member.
84. Lied to a significant other.
85. Posted a video on YouTube.
86. Started a rumor about someone.
87. Deliberately failed a test.
88. Dropped out of school.
89. Gotten my "private parts" pierced.
90. Been skinny dipping.
91. Counted to a million.
92. Counted to a thousand.
93. Ate deer meat.
94. Ate duck meat.
95. Had fast food.
96. Been to church.
97. Been to a synagogue.
98. Been married.
99. Had a divorce.
100. Broken a window.
I love cold weather.
I read a lot in my free time.
Sometimes, I wish I had a pet polar bear.
I don't like seafood.
I'm afraid of heights.
Shoes are awesome.
Yellow is an ugly color.
I like the color yellow, thank you very much.
I can be a sarcastic bastard sometimes.
I want to travel the world.
Disney movies make me cry.
I'm easily amused.
My favorite day is Monday.
I love sleeping.
I wish I slept more often.
I wear belts. Always.
I dread the holiday season.
What are you talking about?!
The holiday season is awesome!
I can play the guitar.
I'm in middle school.
I'm in high school.
I'm out of high school.
Hello Kitty makes me smile.
I strongly dislike country music.
I LOVE country music.
Currently, I have a cold.
I have a dog.
I have a cat.
When a room is too silent, I'll start making noises to break it.
I'm very random.
I love making people laugh.
The combination of dark hair and light eyes on a guy is gorgeous.
I like the television show "Scrubs".
When I was little, I ran around in costumes more often than in my regular clothes.
I love Seattle.
I like hats.
I've thrown a shoe at someone.
I have been in a real fist fight before.
People think I'm a bitch.
Halloween is so much fun.
I dread school.
I love school.
I'm very short tempered.
I think little kids are cute.
I HATE little kids.
I'm close with my family.
I have at least one sibling.
I've attended Catholic school.
Skateboarding is a lot of fun.
I couldn't skateboard to save my life.
I can legally drive.
I don't tan, I spontaneously burst into flames.
Sometimes, I wonder why women carry purses and not men.
I was dropped on my head when I was a baby.
Tire swings are fun.
I love the beach.
I hate shopping, unless I can take my time.
I am in love with Target.
I have a nervous habit.
I've been drunk before.
I cannot watch needles piercing skin.
I have a high pain tolerance.
I think my last name is odd.
No one ever pronounces it correctly, either.
I have bad allergies.
I know what I want to do with the rest of my life.
Going to shows is one of my hobbies.
When I file my nails, I get goose-bumps.
I've had plastic surgery.
I like the way hospitals smell.
Red bull is the drink of champions.
I'm a college student.
My days are always busy.
I like eating at In N' Out.
7-11 is practically my second home.
I make an ass out of myself on a daily basis.
I will break out into random fits of dance at any possible time.
I have a crappy immune system.
I'm afraid of death.
Being organized is very important to me.
I can be a real spaz sometimes.
I have a laptop and a desktop computer.
I'm a girly-girl at heart.
Why do people dress up for school?
Hey! I dress up for school!
I own a Sidekick.
I am a class clown.
My arm itches.
I have a tattoo.
I WANT a tattoo.
I have piercings in places other than my ears.
My ears are not pierced.
I love the feeling of that first kiss with someone special.
I rarely get embarrassed anymore.
I have a crush.
They don't know I exist.
Oh no, believe me, they know.
Gardenias smell good.
I want pizza!
I love getting comments.
I barely get any comments.
My dreams are absolutely bizarre.
Sometimes I miss being a little kid.
I will talk to almost anyone.
I don't talk to some people based on how they dress.
Being bossed around doesn't work well for me. At all.
My parents(s) give me a lot of freedom.
I have freckles.
I wish my eyes were green.
My eyes ARE green.
I've had heart surgery.
Eek! Heart surgery sounds scary!
Comedy Central is one of my favorite TV channels.
I wear a lot of hoodies.
I wear a lot of tank tops.
I'm fairly comfortable with myself.
Sometimes, I wonder what the hell is wrong with everyone around me.
I think I'm the only sane one around.
I could easily sleep an entire day away if given the opportunity.
I've jumped off a roof before.
I don't wear lipstick.
Are you kidding? I wear lipstick 24/7!
I am currently in desperate need of a job.
Alarm clocks annoy the hell out of me.
If you can make me laugh, you will win my heart.
I LOVE tall boys.
I don't have any grandparents.
One of my parents is not alive.
Both of my parents are alive.
I want to eventually own my own house.
I really would like to go to Europe.
I am definitely not my biggest fan.
Sitting still is almost impossible for me.
I have a tendency to doodle when I get bored in class.
I've been expelled from a school.
Toys that talk scare me.
My laugh is really random.
There is absolutely NO space in my room.
I like to take photos.
I am a camera whore.
I am a myspace whore.
One of my ex's stalks me.
What a creep!
Starbucks makes me happy.
I'm addicted to caffeine.
People often mistake me for someone younger.
I've broken my nose before.
I am loud.
Snobby people are NOT people I get along with.
I am a snob.
Sometimes I just don't give a fuck.
Music is pretty much the blood running through my veins.
I'm not a virgin.
I am a slut, and proud!
I want to learn how to knit my own scarves.
When I'm alone, I ask myself very random, weird questions.
My closest friends are a part of my family.
My friends suck.
I like stickers.
When it comes to spelling, I'm pretty much a champ.
I love wearing really pretty, frilly dresses.
I have a very low tolerance for stupid people.
People have told me I'm a complete sweetheart.
I'm told that I am "cute" very often.
I hope they're telling the truth.
I can be an asshole when I want to be.
I write letters to people and never send them.
I own some very, very nice things.
Everything I own is designer.
Designer labels are ridiculous!
I require some alone-time every day.
I love to blast music when I'm driving around.
My school is more than 10 minutes away from my house.
My school is just down the road from my house.
I am actually pretty smart.
Math is my worst subject.
I am good at painting.
I wear makeup, but not a lot.
I will not leave my house without makeup. No matter what.
Some people should never get married.
Some people should never have kids.
I have a lot of bags and purses.
Boots are great.
I don't get what the big deal is with Converse.
I feel like I'm almost always hungry.
I have danced ballet before.
Don't you hate it when your boob itches in public and you can't scratch it? I do!
I love everything heart-shaped.
I actually like the color pink.
You don't have any pets.
Your parents are in a fight right now.
You've never broken a bone.
You don't like makeup.
Your favorite nail polish color is black.
You are modest.
You find perverts annoying.
When you're lonely you hug a stuffed animal.
You really like the color purple.
You question your sexuality.
You've tried to starve[d] yourself before.
You hated middle school.
You don't like wearing skirts because you're not proud of your legs.
You have acne.
You wish you could turn invisible.
You are good at spelling.
You dislike most candy and chocolate.
Your favorite band is an old band.
Your favorite singer is male.
You think girls gossip too much.
You are afraid of noodles.
You love Goldfish crackers.
You come from a rich family.
You wish you had more friends.
You prefer Spiderman to Superman.
Alice Cooper creeps you out.
You don't understand war.
You don't judge people based on appearances.
You are very shy when you get to know someone.
You're a virgin.
You had your first kiss in middle school.
You're currently in high school.
Your name is six letters.
Your first name has as many letters as your last name.
You like your middle name.
Your name is unisex.
You have never been in love before.
You wish on 11:11, 12:12, etc.
Chocolate makes you sneeze.
You hate cheesecake.
You like wearing things that nobody else wears.
You are currently on a laptop.
It's dark outside.
You can't swim well.
Your favorite sport is tennis.
You've seen a friend or family member on TV before.
You're sick right now.
You consider yourself pretty.
School is hard for you.
Your worst subject is History.
Your best subject is Math.
You dry shave.
You wish you were born in a different decade.
You like using bright colored pens.
You like drawing on the celebrities in magazines.
You love the feeling of being in a car.
You don't get airsick.
Your walls are purple.
You are caucasian.
You have mental disorders.
You don't get angry, just annoyed or sad.
You spend most of your time on YouTube or Bzoink.
You have a Neopets account.
You've spread a rumor about someone that wasn't true.
You are nowhere near perfect.
You think long hair on guys is sexy.
You get really moody after you wake up.
You sometimes wish you were dead.
You hate being a leader.
You like the smell of closets.
You are good with kids and animals.
You have no clue what you want to be when you grow up.
You like random facts.
When people sit too close to me.
When people say "I love you" to the person they're dating after one day of being together.
People who don't ever stop talking.
People with no common sense.
People with nasty attitudes.
Sushi or any food with fish involved.
Disappointing someone I care about.
When my hair is wet.
When I feel like I smell bad.
Not being able to go to the bathroom.
Thunder and lightning storms.
When it rains on my parade.
Being stuck at home on the weekend.
The color orange.
People who drive insanely slow.
People who don't use their blinkers.
People who don't know how to drive period.
Rough, dry hands.
When someone initiates conversation and doesn't continue it.
When there's water in my ears.
Anyone who hardcore dances.
Anyone who puts X's on their fists to show that they're straightedge.
Septum and cheek piercings.
When someone asks if I'm related to someone else.
Not being able to finish something.
Having nothing to look forward to.
Slow school days.
The sound that a ketchup bottle makes when it's near empty.
Untamed chest hair and eyebrows.
Walking through spiderwebs.
People who have nice hair.
Strawberries/Anything with strawberries on it.
Spyro the dragon.
Old nickelodeon shows.
The good ol' days.
Animal print when it's worn correctly.
Phones with keyboards.
Arizona Fruit Punch.
Candles that smell like food.
When nothing goes wrong.
Going into the city.
Having something to look forward to.
Having a good time.
Coats with fuzzy hoods.
Getting shit done.
Art in all forms.